[audacity4blind] Re: Normalize Command and Gain Shortcut Keys Don't Produce Results

  • From: Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:19:16 +0100

Hello.

Are you shure your track is selected?

I ask you that, because some of the effects can be previewed even when the track is not selected. I tryed in my system. Gain, pan and normalizing may have that behaviour. If the track is selected, then all effects should work fine. Best regards.

Vitor
Às 23:06 de 14/09/2015, Annabelle Susan Morison escreveu:

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying to normalize a sound that is slightly too soft in volume, but
when I work with the Normalize command, I set it to 0.0. When I press
"Preview" it works, but when I press "OK", nothing's changed. I also tried
the gain shortcut keys (- and =), but even those don't produce results, in
other words, the volume remains the same. What do I do next? How would I fix
it?

--
Vitor Ferreira