[audacity4blind] Re: Noise removal from a track.

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:28:12 +0100

Hello!
What do you need help with?
Actually thje only way to get out the best result is to try and try and experiment with the noise reduction.
/A

Vasundhara Raturi skrev 2012-03-10 08:01:
Dear list members,

I require some help regarding the noise removal effect in audacity. I
was able to remove noise from a solo track (like a narration track
recorded by me) in the previous version of audacity (1.2.6)
successfully. However, in the version 1.3.13 beta, there are several
more options than the previous version and playing around with those
values in different sections of the dialog box is not yielding a very
effective result. I am very sure that I am recording in a quiet room
without any extra voices such as of other persons. I will be very
greatful if someone could please guide me through the right steps and
the possible values that can be entered (as per their experience.)

Thank you
Vasundhara Raturi.