[audacity4blind] Re: Noise Generator

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:41:30 -0700

Would that be the same if I were to use this code? I think this is one you
previously showed me.

(setq low-freq 440) ; initial frequency - Hz
(setq hi-freq 1320) ; final frequency - Hz
(setq initial-amp 0.8) ; initial amplitude on a scale 0 to 1
(setq final-amp 0.1) ; final amplitude on a scale 0 to 1

(setq hz1 (min low-freq hi-freq))
(setq hz2 (max low-freq hi-freq))
(setq iamp (max (min initial-amp 1) 0))
(setq famp (max (min final-amp 1) 0))