[audacity4blind] Re: Newbie hints needed

  • From: Kim Stewart <kim.stewart999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 09:45:08 +1000

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback and your wonderful offer!!  Very exciting. I will
add more info to the Listen page and see if I can make it more accessible.
I'll email you about the other stuff later today if that is ok (it's
Saturday morning and I have a few errands to run).

I'd like to know more about the NCIL (which I had to google to find out
what it is!)

Cheers,

Kim

Kim Stewart