[audacity4blind] New to Audacitty

  • From: "Alexander Masic/SuperSnyggingen!" <list@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 17:35:17 +0100

Hi!
I am a quite new user of audacitty and are trying to learn, but my forwarding are a little up and down. to customize Audacitty on that way i want have i found out quite well.
But i would like to ask for some question wich i dont find answer to.
I would like to learn how to cut on a esyes way by using hotkeys. Let's say i have made a spech record and i want clean away all coffing and other strange things in that track. So if some one can help my with an easy step by step how to cut on a easyes way. Then i will be glad for that

thanks.

Alexander masic
Östanväg 6
SE222 28 Lund