[audacity4blind] Re: New member with a question

  • From: van Ooit <vanooit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:15:49 +0200

Hi Clif,
luckaly you are wrong.
you   can record the tracks in lose sessions and move them afterwords back as
one.
Say you want to move a track a bit or very much, just place a marker at the
track where you want another to start, then select the tracks you want to begin
there.
Go to tracks and outline tracks go right arow and chose start at begin
selection, give enter and you are set to go.
Happy playing.
Egbert
Op 28 mrt. 2012, om 22:51 heeft Cliff Self het volgende geschreven: