[audacity4blind] Re: New member intro and my first question

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 07:15:30 +0200

I agree with him - while I am primarily a jaws user, I also use NVDA for some things, and, in audacity itself, I don't really do much related to jaws specific functionality as such, and just use general/global windows keystrokes most of the time, but, yes, I do also have the jaws scripts installed...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA