[audacity4blind] New blind user needs help with Audacity basics

  • From: "Jim Stevens" <jameswstevens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:19:45 -0800

Hi Audacity blind user community,

I am new to digital recording, and just downloaded to my computer Audacity
2.0.5.  Can anyone recommend a website containing step-by-step instructions
(including JAWS specific keystrokes), showing a new Audacity user how to
perform various functions? If such a website or document exists, can someone
direct me to it?

If such information does not exist, can someone provide me with the specific
steps and keystrokes I need in order to copy old cassette recordings onto my
computer?

If it is easier to convey the requested information via the telephone,
please let me know and arrangements can be made.

Any help regarding this request would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.