[audacity4blind] Re: New Tracks

  • From: "key stone" <eloheem123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:59:18 -0400

Thanks, will piddle around with it.. I followed the tutorial from the manual on how to make a narration with background music; It stated after making the narration track, then adding music or importing music into the track; select the skip to start commad and it will auto fade the music track down in volume so that the narration is above the audio; I will follow your steps David, and Thanks for the help.. Too - Shay, Eloh ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>