[audacity4blind] Re: New Member

  • From: Scott Berry <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:10:21 -0500

Please take this off list.  This is not related to Audacity.  Thanks much.

Scott

Pete De Vasto wrote:
The easiest way to start Narrator is to press Windows key plus U, this
brings up what they call the Utility manager and Narrator starts at that
point.  It's in its own window and you can arrow through some different
settings that control voice pitch and rate plus what Narrator announces on
screen for you.

Pete