[audacity4blind] Re: New Audacity release

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:49:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi Robbie,
as I said, I passed on your thanks to the development team, and they return
their thanks in this message:

Thanks!  We appreciate 'thanks'!  Please pass our pleasure on to Audacity4Blind.

Martyn, for the team

David.

Hi!
I’d like to thank everybody involved for providing another great lot of
improvements and new features in Audacity 2.0.4. I particularly like the “align
tracks end to end” feature which I remember asking for and the computer
playback recording option. I also highly appreciate that blind users’
requirements are taken seriously and  that the Developers are open to
accessibility matters. It’s a wonderful program that’s fun to work with. So
thanks for the good work!

Cheers Robbie