[audacity4blind] Re: New Audacity release

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:17:40 -0500

Just because professional sound editors use Audacity doesn't mean it is a
professional recording program.  If a gourmet cook eats Corn flakes, does
that make it a gourmet food?  If you want to argue that punch in punch out
recording should be included, fine, but arguing that it is required
because Audacity is a professional sound editor is not a valid argument.

Gene