[audacity4blind] Re: Naming tracks

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 22:27:23 +0200

I have in the past used separate projects to copy from to then past into another project, but, been a little while.

And, to rename/name a track, in track selection, invoke context menu, and, choose name menu item.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017-05-01 21:59, John P. Thomas wrote:

Is there a way to rename tracks in a project? Instead of having tracks labeled 1, 2, etc., I would like to use the name of the person who I recorded.

I would like to have several tracks from which I would select spoken language and insert the selections into a single track for creating a podcast. Is the best method for doing this to import each interview into its own track and then select/insert portions of these into a new blank track in the same project?

Thanks,

John