[audacity4blind] Re: NVDA Sounds on recording

  • From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:47:55 +0100

Hi.

If you have 2 sound cards, then set which card and device you want to be recording with, being line in or microphone input.

Set the play back card to be windows default, so NVDA and all computer sounds play through that card. Then no extra sounds will be recorded. Best regards.

Vitor
-----Mensagem Original----- From: RON Edwards
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:32 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] NVDA Sounds on recording

Hi All.

Using NVDA Windows 8 and the latest version of Audacity.

I am finding that when recording from an external device that I can
hear all the computer sounds on the recording.

Can anyone tell me how to change this?

Many thanks.

Ron