[audacity4blind] Re: My introduction

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 21:49:16 -0500

I did a presentation for Accessible World awhile ago on Audacity and Mp3
direct Cut.  the first part deals with Audacity.  It teaches the basics of
Audacity, including basic editing.

As a beginner, you will likely make much faster and more pleasant progress
by using my presentation instead of the manual.

Go to
http://www.accessibleworld.org
and, in the search form, look for Audacity.  You will see my presentation
in the results.

I should add that I may have made a mistake in the presentation.  I said
that you have to save a file before you can edit it.  If that ever was
true, and I'm not sure if it ever was, it isn't now.  Also, I didn't cover
selecting tracks, which is very important.
Gene