[audacity4blind] My introduction

  • From: Philipp Schröter <pschroeter1@xxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:26:12 +0200

Hello to you all!
My name is Philipp Schröter and I am a recordist of nature sounds from Kiel, northern Germany. I was glad to find Audacity and now using it as my prefered tool to cut and fade long recordings of bird songs, thunderstorms, frog calls and so on. My aim is to get a better access to equalizing solutions as adjusting frequencies is a main part of dealing with nature recordings.
so far, have a nice day!
best regards
Philipp from Germany