[audacity4blind] Re: Muting and unmuting tracks

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:15:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Vasundhara,

You isolate which tracks you want to edit by setting them to selected, and the
other tracks to be not selected (pressing enter changes whether the focussed
track is selected or not).
Whether a track is muted or not, affects what you hear when you playback and
which tracks are saved in any of the standard file formats, but has no effect
on which tracks are edited.