[audacity4blind] Re: Multiple tracks and adding sound effects

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:16:38 +0200

Makes sense, and, off-hand, while there might be a better way to implement it,
you should easily enough be able to select the piece of the specific track, and
remove it, or select the part you want to export as an actual MP3/audio file,
and just export that piece, using export selection on file menu.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA