[audacity4blind] Re: Moving Square Brackets Along a Sound File

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:24:43 -0500

I haven't compared these options to see if there is any advantage to
either of them, but you can also simply delete the selected material and
not move before doing so.  In other words, export the material, then
delete it from the original file. As I recall, the delete command is
control k.  You can chedk to make sure by finding it in the edit menu.

Gene