[audacity4blind] Re: Moving Square Brackets Along a Sound File

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:57:17 -0400

I did not set any times, I just placed the brackets by listening and pausing the playback at the beginning and end of the song. I want to advance to the next song by moving ahead and listening and resetting the brackets.

Rich De Steno

On 8/29/2012 7:19 AM, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Rich,
If you have a time range selected, then if you press right arrow, then the time
range is deselected, and the position of the cursor is where the end of the
selection used to be. Similarly, if you press left arrow, the cursor is where
the start of the selection used to be.