[audacity4blind] Re: Missunderstandings about adacity.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 04:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Anders,

Are you worried about the posts, or about Audacity? And what "other lists" are you referring to?Did you get the answer(s) you were looking for?

David

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

HellO!
I often read on those lists i am at alot of negative things about audacity.
All those negative feelings seem to come from a majority of blind computer
users.
THere seem to be some missunderstandings about adacity.
For example that it is hard to select within it and such.
Such things makes me worried.
Really worried.
But i really don't know what to do.
I try to explain my best on those lists.
/Anders.
The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/