[audacity4blind] Re: Might be slightly OT: Audacity video tutorials

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:27:30 +0700

Hi Jacob and list
Just surf your given site, and I think these tutorials might be inaccessible
for blind user. However, if you have expiriences of using softwares with screen
reader, you could learn something with those. By the way, I'd like to give you
some useful web of learning Audacity wich I know
http://www.freeaudacitytutorial.com/
http://www.freeaudacitytutorials.com/
Same as Jacob's link, these sites create tutorial for sighted user, and you
might have some difficulty to learn. However, I've learn a lot from these.
Cuong.