[audacity4blind] Re: Mastering a CD?

  • From: Scott Berry <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:18:26 -0500

Actually on some stereos Wma does work.

t 12:11 AM 8/20/2006, you wrote:
I presume this is an audio thing you are talking about.
Well a straight 14-  or so audio cd will work with all players.
mp3 will work with some newer cd players.
Unfortunately wma does not and ogg doesn't either.
At 02:51 p.m. 20/08/2006, you wrote:
Hi folks,

I want to make a CD that will work with most CD players.  Which file
format should I use and what kind of CD?

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.3/423 - Release Date: 18/08/2006

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/