[audacity4blind] Re: Mastering a CD?

  • From: Scott Berry <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:13:41 -0500

Hi Keith,

This depends on what kind of quality you want. You may use mp3, wav, or some cd stereo systems such as my own use the wmaformat. I use mp3 for my cd's but if I am saving the songs that I want on the cd for later use I use the ogg vorbis format because it is small.
Scott

At 09:51 PM 8/19/2006, you wrote:
Hi folks,

I want to make a CD that will work with most CD players.  Which file
format should I use and what kind of CD?

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor