[audacity4blind] Making two files into one file

  • From: Governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 17:26:11 -0500

Hello. My name is Governor Staten. I reside in Chattanooga Tn. I've used Audacity for quite some time, but, have never really been proficient with it. Now, I"m trying to learn. I have a question in that regard.

I want to take two files and make them into one file. If it matters, the first file is many more times longer than the second file. I would like to take the second file and add it onto the end of the first file. Any help with this will be much appreciated.