[audacity4blind] Re: Making a selection

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:13:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anders,

I don't know, try it out to check what happens. Somewhere in preferences keyboard commands can be changed, I'll check how, because I understand from someone in Finland that the left and right brackets are difficult to use.

David

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Anders Holmberg wrote:

Hello!
Does it mater which keyboardlayout yu are usin.
I have a swedish keyboard and the left bracket key for you is the ö letter on the swedish keyboard.
So what i wounder is if its the scancode or or the asccii code which audacity will react on?
Maybe i can ask this on the audacity-users list.
/ Anders.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ron scott" <ronaldkscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>