[audacity4blind] Re: Making a selection

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:36:41 +0100

Hello!
Does it mater which keyboardlayout yu are usin.
I have a swedish keyboard and the left bracket key for you is the ö letter on the swedish keyboard.
So what i wounder is if its the scancode or or the asccii code which audacity will react on?
Maybe i can ask this on the audacity-users list.
/Anders.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ron scott" <ronaldkscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>