[audacity4blind] Re: MP3 Direct Cut

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 08:32:14 -0500

The link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/recording%20presentation.zip
The tutorial covers the basics of audacity and Mp3 Direct Cut.

There is an incorrect statement regarding audacity in the presentation. I say that you have to save a file before you can edit it. I don't know if that was true at some point in the past but it isn't now.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>