[audacity4blind] Re: MP3 Audio Editors

  • From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:00:13 -0000

Thanks for all the replies.

MP3 Cut looks great Just have to download it.

I am trying to edit without compressing the file so I can keep all the quality. Apparently going back to audacity looses some of this.

Thanks again.

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "vitorflash" <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        Tue, 03 Mar 2015 07:18:15 -0500
From:        Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo:    audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MP3 Direct Cut is a free MP3 editor and recorder.  It works directly on
the MP3 file without the degrading process of converting the file for
editing and then reconverting back to MP3.

Rich De Steno

On 3/3/2015 7:14 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
> Ron, I often enough import .mp3 files into audacity, play around with
> them, and then export the end result as .mp3 again - if you look in >
preferences, under libraries, you can install .mp3 export library >
there, easily enough.
> Stay well
>
> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA
> "Roger Wilco wants to welcome you...to the space janitor's closet..."

assuming we can't do this using Audacity.
>     Regards.
>     Ron

--- HTML content follows ---