[audacity4blind] Re: MP3 Audio Editors

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 07:18:15 -0500

MP3 Direct Cut is a free MP3 editor and recorder. It works directly on the MP3 file without the degrading process of converting the file for editing and then reconverting back to MP3.

Rich De Steno

On 3/3/2015 7:14 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Ron, I often enough import .mp3 files into audacity, play around with them, and then export the end result as .mp3 again - if you look in preferences, under libraries, you can install .mp3 export library there, easily enough.
Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA