[audacity4blind] Re: Looking for some brave Mac users

  • From: Andrew Downie <access_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:02:10 +1000

I missed the original post, having just joined recently. I have quite reasonable VoiceOver skills. While I much more often use Audacity on Windows, I am comfortable with it on the Mac. If I can be of any use, could you fill me in on what aspects you want checked out.

Andrew

On 4/09/2015 4:50 PM, Leland wrote:

That'd be great. You remember how to use VoiceOver? Heck, I can't remember
what I did last week. :-)

Actually, the 2007 fella may or may not be good. Starting with 2.1.2, we
will only be support OSX 10.6 or greater. So, you might have to give that
fella a little attention first.

But, any help would be greatly appreciated once I get it at least somewhat
working.

Leland