[audacity4blind] Re: Looking for some brave Mac users

  • From: "Leland" <leland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 01:47:22 -0500

Well actually, it might be a good fit. Really, the goal at the beginning will
simply be to verify that accessibility is working at all. My VoiceOver skills
are very poor, so anybody that knows how to use VoiceOver well enough to find
things that aren't being read or not read correctly will be a boon.

Still a ways away yet though. Just know that I am working on it. (Well, not
right now...cleaning up some other things for the 2.1.2 release first.)

Leland