[audacity4blind] Re: Listening to audio

  • From: Johny Cassidy <johny.cassidy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 15:17:51 +0000

Brilliant. Thanks loads

Johny Cassidy

Today programme and BBC Business News

New Broadcasting House
London

TEL:  0203 6142555
Mob:  07900 513293

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/johnycassidy

-----Original Message-----
From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Byskov Dalgaard
Sent: 01 July 2014 12:55
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Listening to audio

Hi Johnny!

To preview how a cut would sound use the letter E.
To zoom in press CTRL-1. To zoom out press CTRL-3 and to zoom to normal use
CTRL-2.
To zoom so the project fits the screen use CTRL-Shift-F. I'm on a Mac myself,
so I am changing some keys while typing this.
Sorry for a short reply, but I hope this helps you out.

Best regards
Thomas