[audacity4blind] Re: Latency Correction

  • From: Vasundhara Raturi <vasundhara.raturi.97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:46:39 +0300

Hello Mr. David,

As suggested by you, I opened the windows task manager and read the
status using the JAWS key command. It was surely not close enough to
100% which was a matter of concern for me. I attempted to stop all
open programs and with that, I get to about 84% as the maximum value.
The results, however are still not satisfactory. I cleared my recycle
bin and other misalaneous items from the computer thinking they might
be creating obstacles, but that did not work either. Shall I reinstall
audacity after uninstalling it? I would be greatful for any help
regarding this matter.

Vasundhara Raturi