[audacity4blind] Latency Correction

  • From: Vasundhara Raturi <vasundhara.raturi.97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:13:11 +0300

Dear members,

I have a question regarding the latency correction while recording in
audacity. Previously, it was working well and I was able to record my
voice on a music track as well. Now, as I record a track individually
(only my voice), the latency does not seem to be correct and words are
skipped in between a session of singing or a small talk. Also, if I
import a music track to record over, the track proceeds further only
if I give in my input bit by bit. I did not interfere with the audio
buffer and the latency correction numbers any time. I refered to the
audacity manual as well to find out the cause of this sudden
occurance, but the same default values of 100 in the audio buffer
dialog box and -150 in the latency correction dialog box were
suggested, which were already set. I will be very greatful for any
help regarding this issue.

Thank you,
Vasundhara Raturi