[audacity4blind] Re: Labels

  • From: Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 11:32:33 +0100

>> On the audio track it says
>>
>> Garfunkel_s2 select on, stereo 1 of 2
>>
>> Hey!! Why is my left channel cutting out!!!  It's a brand new cable!
>> Going to have to do it over!  Maybe I can save the labels. Some in EVERY
>> SONG!!!
>>
> Stereo can also mean dual mono.
> You can check it with the vocal removeal effect. Silence means dual
> mono. Not unlikely for a Sixties album. (the album should be kicking
> about somewhere, I have to check that)

Ok, it should  be stereo.
The album gap marker finds most of the gaps.
You have to remove the second within "El Condor Pasa" since there's
almost silence inbetween and add one for the last song where the gap
is filled with crowd's applause.
This gives 10 labels and 11 Tracks on export (with the mentioned check
box checked).

Robert