[audacity4blind] Re: Labels

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 14:34:01 +0100

Hi guys!
Whatever you do, please make additional info available only on demand. What
with selection, solo and syncLock announcements there's already an earful of
info when handling a track table. Of course these are all important and
should stay as they are, but I wouldn't want yet more automatic output
heaped on me. I suggest making it available at the press of a Key command or
as an optional setting.

Cheers! Robbie