[audacity4blind] Re: Key command settings

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:38:33 +0700

Hi
1. Go to preferences, and go to keyboard section in the tree view. tab around,
you'll see two buttons: Import (Alt+i) and export (Alt+e). However this never
work for me.
2. The keys added by user located in the Audacity.cfg in the user folder, in a
section called "NewKeys"

Be careful of editting this file.
Cuong