[audacity4blind] Re: Joining files

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:55:30 +0100

Hi Ron!
I'm not sure if this has been replied to, so here's my take.
It sounds as if you're trying to copy a complete project into a track.
Rather than pressing ctrl-a to select all, you should press enter to
select the track, then j to go to the beginning and then press shift-k to
actually select the audio from start to finish. Then pasting it at the end
of the selected track in the other project should work.
Alternatively you could press ctrl-a and copy and paste it into the other
project when no track is selected. This way the audio is put in an extra
track which you can then align, mix an render as described before.

Cheers, Robbie