[audacity4blind] Jog/Shuttle

  • From: Adrian Wadey <adrian.j.wadey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:23:30 +0100

Hi all, Adrian here.
I'm a sighted user who is starting to get into audacity development.
I'm getting a Contour Designs' Jog Shuttle.
Does anyone on this list use one with Audacity?
Is it useful for blind users?

I am also looking at a couple of other related projects:
A timecode output that can be hooked up to a braille reader.
Automating Audacity via an external MIDI controller.
Both of these were suggested by Marcus Diess at Studio-Guard.

Any of your thoughts on these would be greatly appreciated, either on or
off list. My email is adrian.j.wadey@xxxxxxxxx

Adrian

p.s. are there any etiquette guidelines for using this list?