[audacity4blind] Re: Jaws script for Audacity feature

  • From: "liu kai chan" <xy.gorth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 01:01:10 -0400

let me start by saying thanks for the jfws
it would be great if we could delete those extra tracks that keep popping up
and don’t like being deleted at all
it would also be awesome if we could apply effects to a single track at a time
after selecting it
thanks and keep up the great work. if I think of anything else I’ll gladly let
you know