[audacity4blind] JAWS-Scripts needed?

  • From: Marco Steinebach <marco.steinebach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 01:05:05 +0200

Hello together,
as I made my first steps with audacity, I wrote JAWS scripts to
improve the handling with the program.
For now, the main thing they do is to keep some shortcuts from being
handled by JAWS but passing them directly through to Audacity. That
makes it very much faster to move the cursor e.g.
And I tried to deal with the time fields, so that they are shown on my
braille display.
If someone needs those "very beta" scripts, or would like to make a
project with me developing those scripts, just let me know ... or maybe there
are already
scripts doing that?
Best regards
Marco