[audacity4blind] Re: JAWS script for Audacity

  • From: "Gary Campbell" <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:20:05 -0600

When I get some time on my machine I'll look at exactly what is speaking
that and see if I can disable it.  Since it doesn't speak with the script
removed it must be something we're doing, and we aren't doing much with
saying the window focus.  Can't say when, we have a house full of company
right now.

Gary

  _____

From:  <mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>