[audacity4blind] Re: JAWS script for Audacity

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:51:26 +0200

Hi Gary!
I don't think it's necessary. There's just a couple of tool bars and
they're always in the same order. After using them a bit you just memorise
which order they're in. Well, I did anyway. I have minimised my JAWS
output to the essential because if you work with it a lot, surplus
information takes up time and gets on your nerves. Well, again, it does on
mine. In fact I have an issue you might be able to help me with. Every
time I change tracks, JAWS announces "Track Panel" before announcing the
track's name. I've tried all kinds of adjustments but I can't get JAWS to
drop that announcement. It drives me nuts. Any idea of what to do about
that?

Cheers, Robbie