[audacity4blind] JAWS script for Audacity

  • From: "Gary Campbell" <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:04:31 -0600

Hi all,

Cuong and I have continued to work on the JAWS script.  I am playing with a
couple of things I want some feedback on.  First When you move from toolbars
to track panel to selection bar it identifies the area. I have it speak the
name of the toolbar when you tab to a button in a new toolbar.  In the
toolbars CTRL+TAB moves to the first control in the next toolbar and
CTRL+SHIFT+TAB moves to the last control in the previous toolbar.

Do you like that, or is it too much chatter.

Gary