I just posted a new release candidate of the script. The installer is here <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/releases/download/rel2.2.0-rc.2/Jaws-Script-for-Audacity_2_2_0-rc2.exe>. The source is on the |next| <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/tree/next> branch.
It is intended that this will become the 2.2.0 release in a week or so if there aren't problem reports.
New in this release:
- Position announcement is now no longer controlled by Anounce Audacity Messages.
- Copy and CutToClipboard now test for no project before track selected.
- JAWSDelete and JAWSBackspace now behave specially in the track panel only, instead of the main window.
This works with Audacity 2.2.2-rc.1 release.
The following has not been tested and needs to be:
* Install to shared scripts.
* Install via non-admin account.
* Just Scripts install.
* Probably more corner cases with installs.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I'm still looking for someone that can tell me how a compile with JAWS 10 goes.