I just posted a new beta release of the script. The installer is here <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/releases/download/rel2.2.0-beta-2017-11-06/Jaws-Script-for-Audacity_2_2_0-beta-2017-11-06.exe>. The source is on the |next| <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/tree/next> branch.
The installer uses JAWSUtil.vbs from the BX Toolbox <http://www.dlee.org/bx/> by Doug Lee which properly compiles the script for multiple languages. Doug has received some reports of Windows Defender complaining about his installer on some systems. He thought this might be because of the VBS script, but I think he decided that probably wasn't true. (See the jawsscripts list <//www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts> thread "[jawsscripts] Re: scompile and multilanguage installers?".) Let me know if you have trouble.
I think that after an update to the Spanish translation we should be ready to release if there aren't problems.
New in this release:
- Updated the installer to use version that uses JAWSUtil.vbs from the BX Toolkit rev 1876 by Doug Lee. The installer now compiles scripts correctly for all languages during the install.
- The installer offers to display the installer log on exit.
- ToggleMotionPreview now returns to quick settings when turned off.
- JAWSHome and JAWSEnd now perform their normal function in the Track panel if the JAWS cursor is active.
- Zoom command keystrokes now speak the last number on the timeline indicating the maximum time shown in the window.
- Updated German files. Removed deu/audacity.jkm and modified installer acordingly.
- Updated Vietnamese README. Changed from .txt to .html.
- Updated Spanish translation.
This works with Audacity 2.2.0 release.
I'm still looking for someone that can tell me how a compile with JAWS 10 goes.