I just posted a new beta release of the script. The installer is here <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/releases/download/rel2.2.0-beta-2017-09-20/Jaws-Script-for-Audacity_2_2_0-beta-2017-09-20.exe>. The source is on the |next| <https://github.com/campg2j003/JAWS-Script-for-Audacity/tree/next> branch.
New in this release:
- Updated README.
- Updated the installer to use Unicode. This package now requires NSIS 3.0 or later. All language message files should be in UTF-8 encoding.
- Added German translation.
- Removed usePoFile script compiler pragma.
- Improvements to Silence Effect Preview in 2.2.0.
- Sliders in Equalization dialog now speak DB values.
This was developed with the Sep 7 beta.
I'm still looking for someone that can tell me how a compile with JAWS 10 goes.
What is the earliest JAWS version you are using?