[audacity4blind] Introduction and affect question

  • From: Blake Tracy <blaketracy23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:29:08 -0500

Hello all,
I am new to this list, but not so new to audacity. I've been kind of figuring
it out on my own by hitting buttons and trying to figure out what they do. I
don't know what half of anything means. Does anyone know of a good place to go
about strange terms, such as equalization, compression, input and output when
it comes to vote coding, etc.?
I appreciate any feedback,
Blake Tracy.