[audacity4blind] Re: Introducing myself and greetings

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:03:17 +0100 (BST)

Hi Curtis,
in windows, you'd just type the keystroke for your screen reader to read the
current object. For example, using Jaws or NVDA, just press Insert+Up Arrow.

David.

On Friday, 11 April 2014, 15:33, Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how would you convert these commands to those used by a windows' user?
I don't understand the "vo" command but presume that the other letter(s)
commands would be the same.
THANKS!

Curtis Delzer.
HS.